We are a full-service firm that provides design and administration at any stage of your project, from concept through construction. From new campus facilities, adaptive reuse, or residential remodels, our office is here to help.
Our experience is diversified in custom homes, single-family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, healthcare, educational, municipal, institutional, industrial, and parks and recreation. Our work includes new construction as well as minor and major remodels, additions, and renovations.
Our Architectural Services Include:
- Conceptual Design/Schematic Design
- Building systems, finishes, and materials
- ADA Analysis
- Code compliance and analysis
- 3-D models, renderings, presentation drawings
- Detailed Construction Documents
- Seismic Upgrade analysis
- Bidding/Permitting administration
- Contractor selection assistance
- Construction administration
- Sustainable design, alternate energy systems, energy incentive programs
Landscape Architecture is a comprehensive profession, producing a synergy of hardscape and landscape planting plan design with architecture and civil infrastructure — seamlessly blending the natural and built environments. This ranges from the decision-making process of building location selection depending on the grading, storm water plans, and other construction aspects, to the attractiveness and utilization of the environmental features, all of which add value to the development.
Our Landscape Architecture services include:
- Site analysis and design
- Landscape and irrigation design
- Urban plaza design
- Amenity plans and entry features
- Site design for ADA requirements
- Governmental permitting
- Construction administration and observations
- Erosion and sediment control
- NPDES 1200-C, BMPs, inspection
- Green stormwater infrastructure
- LID, bioswales, raingardens, etc.
Interior Design is the design of spaces within buildings. At HGE we join the perspectives of architecture, landscape architecture, and the interior environment to help our clients create a functional and distinct expression of their style. This approach delivers a more seamless project, providing an added value to the client. We consider traffic flow, wayfinding, meeting spaces, equipment location, power and data flow, acoustics, lighting and sustainable design to help meet organizational and individual needs.
Our Interior Design Services include:
- Space analysis
- Tenant Improvements
- Finish and material selection
- Furniture layout and selection
Planning is an integral part of all our work for small residential work as well as large education campus site plans. These comprehensive services can be used to gather public comment or promote funding and bond efforts for municipal projects. We understand the importance of board or council approval at various milestones through the life of a project and can provide the long-term vision needed for their decisions along the way.
Our Planning Services Include:
- Building needs assessment
- Long-range planning
- Master planning
- Building space programming
- Cost analysis